Dear business partners,
Let us inform you about the measures which have been implemented against the spread of COVID-19 in FAIVELEY TRANSPORT CZECH a.s. in order to ensure a fluent operation of the company.
Safety for employees
To minimize risks of the spread of the diseases among employees, the following measures have been implemented:
- We test our employees for the presence of the virus SARS-CoV-2
- Respirators FFP 2, surgical face masks or nano face masks are worn everywhere in all areas of the company
- All areas of the company are disinfected
- Work groups are divided into teams that do not meet each other
- Plastic counters have been built up between seats
- Disinfection is available in all work places
- Majority of meetings takes place online
- All visitors must strictly keep internal hygienic measures
- All our employees get vitamins D (2000uI) and C (1000mg) for free
Safety of deliveries for our customers
- All above state measures for employees minimize the risk that a big quantity of employees would not be able to work during one period and this reduces the risk of delivery delays
- We have pre-stocked up with critically needed material.
- We keep following current state of events to be able to react in time
Our priority is to keep standard operations of the company.
Pavel Vašek, Managing Director; Helena Pachová, HSE Manager